- Not for much needed upkeep of our roads, bridges, and highways. (That's a State issue anyway)
- Not for a viable space program that emphasizes scientific progress and economic innovation. (Should be privatized today)
- Not for the best military in the world, and providing the tools for their protection. (One of the THREE constitutional duties of the Federal Gvmt)
- Not for maintaining law and order, and crafting fair law applicable for all US Citizens. (That's #2, and completely neglected as well)
- Not for regulating the supply and stability of a national currency. (#3 and, well, let's ask FDR about that one)
No, we need to pay more taxes for ENTITLEMENTS which will gobble up 58% of the budget.
And, here is the perfect example: