The Pope and Nancy Pelosi are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd.
The Pope leans towards Ms. Pelosi and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, like that of your followers, but go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"
Pelosi replied, "I seriously doubt that. So, with one little wave of your hand huh? Show me"
So the Pope slapped her.
Let me see if I understand all this...
If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan border, you get shot.
If you cross the Turkish border illegally, you spend the rest of your life in prison!
But, if you cross the U.S. border illegally you get:
A driver's license
A social security card
And, free health care?
Oh well sure. That makes perfect sense.
Because, anyone who has the ability to write a billion dollar check has now lost the ability to think rationally.
It's all about POWER
1. "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity."
2. "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
3. "The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else."
4. "When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation."
5. "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it..."