The following is considered a hoax. But, how does that explain that everyone is either saluting or has their hand over their heart, EXCEPT for the leader of America?
Our liberal quisling friends are quick to point out that B.O. had blue tie the day in question.
That's nice. Where are the pictures of him saluting then?
Evasion of the main point is called, 'begging the question'. In their case I'd call it buggering.
1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."~Thomas Jefferson
2. "Those who trade liberty for security have neither." ~ John Adams
3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety.
No guns, no peace, no safety.
9. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
11. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved.
13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others..
14. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT understand?
15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
16. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
17. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
America’s New Year's Unemployment Hangover
This chart says it all. Every episode of high unemployment was caused by big government. Since FDR tried to spend his way our of Hardings similar approach, we've lost jobs. Carter shows up as the worst in recent history only to be eclipsed by Obama in terms of depth and duration.
Let's not forget that places like California have extended unemployment and told people who have last their jobs to NOT LOOK for at least six months to a year.
What has effectively taken place is a massive understated number. Easily proven, at least one in three people who are unemployed are actually counted as being unemployed.
Most households are now relying on at least two incomes and sometimes three or four. Meanwhile our teenage population, most of whom were employed at jobs Mexicans are now doing illegally, are not working. Instead of seeing young people in their early 20's bagging your groceries or greeting you at the Cosco door, you now have old age people who should be enjoying a quiet retirement.
What the hell has happened?