20081009

Thanks America

Sent on by a real time-traveling American...

Thank you America!

I am now living in the year 2010, and have looked over the past two years under President Barack Obama. I am sending this email back in time to the voters of 2008 in an effort to thank them for voting this man to be our President.

I have to thank you for the fact that I’m paying 15% more in taxes now than I did two years ago.

I have to thank you because now that we’ve shamefully pulled our soldiers out of Iraq, and given terrorists control and confidence, my son now looks forward to being sent to Pakistan and Afghanistan to do more of the same, and probably shamefully come home from that as well, if he lives to come home at all.

I have to thank you for reminding me that the lack of energy is my fault, that I didn’t inflate my tires properly, and that I should be grateful to pay $6.00 a gallon at the pump for terrorist fuel.

I want to thank you for socialized medicine. Not only do I still have to pay for it, but now I get to pay for everyone else’s too. And I wait three times as long for a doctor who’s even more incompetent than the one I used to have.

I want to thank you for helping me shut down my small business due to the higher taxes, stricter regulations, and health insurance requirements which we couldn’t meet. I now owe the government more money than ever, and I may even lose my house this month. My former employees are still looking for jobs, but since so many other small businesses have gone under, unemployment is at an all time high, and there aren’t many jobs available for anyone. I’ve recommended that they apply for a job at the I.R.S. They’re hiring like crazy right now.

I want to thank you for making sure you keep guns out of my hands so that criminals have more confidence when they break into my house, and hold up convenience stores.

I want to thank you for not only teaching my little girl at a tender early age about sex, and how it’s ok before you’re married, but now you’ve provided her with the tools and outlets to help her murder my unborn grandson without me even knowing about it.

I want to thank you for saving social security at a cost of an extra 12.4% per paycheck. At this rate I should have nothing to retire on so I’ll definitely need it.

I want to thank you for taking personal responsibility away from Americans in general. It was just getting to be too much work. It’s so much easier now that we have no say in anything anymore.

Thanks for taking away our rights, our sovereignty, our strength, and our morals. Thanks for destroying our freedoms, our constitution, our families and our religion. Thanks for raping our children’s future in the name of saving the environment. Thanks for destroying the sacrifice of our ancestors because you were too lazy and selfish to make any sacrifice at all. Thanks for destroying the last safe haven on earth, the center for peace and freedom, the light that showed the way to the rest of the world. Thanks for destroying faith, hope and charity.

In essence, thanks for nothing!

I hope this letter finds you all in good spirits, because by the time you reach 2010, there will be nothing left to feel good about.

Sincerely,

The Future

No comments: